looking for dive buddies, Bonaire Feb 12-23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtlscubadude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Posted this in the wrong place first time. Still figuring out the forum nav.
I will be at Buddy Dive in Bonaire from Feb 12-23. looking for shore diving friends.
Adv OW, 100+ dives. never been to Bonaire, happy to tag along and learn.

I’ll be there diving during that time and also need a buddy. We are staying right next door to you at Den Laman so it would be easy to connect. I have been to Bonaire many times and I know the island well. I have about 500 dives or so. Let me know if you want to meet up!

Planning to be there February 28 through March 7, 2022 so please leave some suggestions of must dive sites.

My wife and I will be there 14-23rd as well! We are staying close to the airport in an Airbnb. We are also looking for dive friends! We are fairly new to diving, and vacationioned in Bonaire right before the pandemic. We loved it and are excited to return!

My wife and I will be there 14-23rd as well! We are staying close to the airport in an Airbnb. We are also looking for dive friends! We are fairly new to diving, and vacationioned in Bonaire right before the pandemic. We loved it and are excited to return!
I'll be there staying at the Tropical Divers Resort Feb 19 until Feb 25th. I'm solo on this trip, and also staying close to the airport. I'm AOW and enriched air certified with about 200 dives and am supposed to have a truck from Avis.

Posted this in the wrong place first time. Still figuring out the forum nav.
I will be at Buddy Dive in Bonaire from Feb 12-23. looking for shore diving friends.
Adv OW, 100+ dives. never been to Bonaire, happy to tag along and learn.
I'll be there from Feb 19 to Feb 25th if you're still looking. AOW and Enriched Air cert.

Looking for a Dive buddy Feb 10-17th 500+ dives but first trip to Bonaire. Staying at Sand Dollar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom