Looking for dive advice Oct/Nov

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAS95120

Reaction score
Hello, getting married in Oct/Nov and was wondering how the diving is in Mexico that time of year. Any dive info appreciated, as well as hotel or wedding recommentations.
thanks

Depends where you plan on staying. As Debbie said I've been there in Nov and it was awesome. If your thinking about Cancun, drop Ben a line at www.mayanaquadive.com.

Depending on what you want to do in your above water time. Some people stick to Coz, some people stick to Cancun and dive Coz, then do cenotes down in PDC.

Whatever your decision, I wish you good luck and great diving!

cabo/san carlos/guaymas, costa maya, puerto vallarta, cancun, coz, veracruz,

xathapul...where in Mexico?

Hi, I live in puerto vallarta and here is a popular place to have a wedding. there are many beautiful places to get married at. I have friends who do wedding planning, a friend of mine just got married , so i know a bit about the stuff involved. there is a hotel here that is very small and they usually book for weddings , depending on the amount of persons going to attend. oct and nov is at the end of the diving season so the water is usually still clear and warm. if you have any questions you would like to ask pm me.

Playa del Carmen is gorgeous too! And there's alot of surrounding activities close by that your wedding party may like to do:D, like golf, ride ATV's, sail/snorkel/fish from a catamaran, jungle zip-line treetop tours...you name it! I have a coupl friends in the wedding planning here in Playa. If you're interested, just PM me.:wink:

weather in Cabo san lucas is great now water temp 80 air temp 85. great vis and lots to see.
Theres a Co. called weddings in paradise in Cabo. I heard good things about them.
also call Baja Dive for Diving. Baja Dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom