Looking for Discover Diving in Turks and Caicos (Provodenciales)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctormike

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, everyone..!

I'm going to be with a group in Turks and Caicos, the third week in March of this year. In previous years, the non-certified divers in our group were able to do a Discover Diving dive through Caicos Adventures. I called them and they said that they couldn't do that any more. I was hoping to do it at Princess Alexandria reef, where other people in our group could snorkel as well.

Our group includes 2 non-divers who want to do Discover Diving and three certified divers who would go with them.

Anyone have any ideas who to contact about setting that up? Shop? Independent instructor?

Thanks!

@doctormike I will be on the island March 23rd to the 30th. I will be using Flamingo divers (been diving with them for years). Try asking Jayne and Mickey if they can do DSD. If not, I know Aqua TCI just acquired Turtle Provo divers and has two boats now. They should be able to handle it. Stephanie and Bill are really great as well. I been diving TCI for 20 years. Started with Caicos Aventures (FiFi was our captains for a few tours) then tried Aqua TCI and now only use Flamingo.

Let me know what you guys decide and when you will be diving. I’m a former Sea Gypsies diver.👍🏻

P.S.
Thank you, My buddy’s daughter is greatfull for you seeing here recently for her ear issue from diving in Honduras.

Kris

Hey, Kris! Great to hear from you. I don't think that I can make the DSD happen, but I'm going to book a couple of dive days when I'm there, one for myself and one for me and my two sons. Do you know what days you will be diving? I'll call Flamingo and see if I can get on your boat.

I’m diving March 24th and 25th with Flamingo Divers. The more Northeast divers the better. Haha.

Not sure if you have been here to dive before. The boat ride is about 45 minutes out to the dive sites. All wall diving running 45 to 55 minutes each. Super easy and relaxing. The dive sites have had a lot of whale action the past few days and yesterday a pod of dolphins joint the diver up close and personal.

Hope to see you in the boat!!

Yup! It's not New Jersey, but it will do. I'll sign up for those days, if they have spots.

Back
Top Bottom