Looking for Cozumel Dive Map T-shirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoasterFreak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I know this is a long-shot, but I was in Cozumel on vacation a couple of weeks ago, and found a dive shirt I really liked in the airport gift shop, but of course they did not have my size (x-large). Here is a pic of the shirt from an ebay listing:

M white T-Shirt COZUMEL ISLAND mexico MAP sea OCEAN dolphin TURTLE

Is anyone by chance going through that airport who would be willing to take a Paypal payment from me for the shirt, shipping, and tip?

I know this is a long-shot, but I was in Cozumel on vacation a couple of weeks ago, and found a dive shirt I really liked in the airport gift shop, but of course they did not have my size (x-large). Here is a pic of the shirt from an ebay listing:

M white T-Shirt COZUMEL ISLAND mexico MAP sea OCEAN dolphin TURTLE

Is anyone by chance going through that airport who would be willing to take a Paypal payment from me for the shirt, shipping, and tip?

You you might want to post this in the Cozumel forum. Will probably get more attention.

---------- Post added November 11th, 2015 at 06:46 PM ----------

I'll be down in Jan. If you don't have one by then, I can do it no problem.

That is funny. I have two of them. One I bought there before I started diving, just liked the shirt. The second one I bought while I was there on a dive trip.

Don't quote me on this, because I'm going from my admittedly faulty memory, but I think I've seen these at Aldora Divers when we've been in the shop.
You might (as mentioned) post in the Cozumel area...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom