Looking for Buddies for Wilson Lake, KS (or other area spots)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kerofish1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'd like to start getting in regular dives, just for training. Wilson Lake is where I got certified a long time ago and it happens to be the closest spot for me. The other places I have seen mentioned are at least a 4-hour drive, making it hard to plan a day trip. Does anyone here dive Wilson, or other lakes/quarries in the central or eastern Kansas area?

Do you dive year round? I would probably be up for a trip over that way this fall.

Lobo

I'd like to start! I'm still quite inexperienced (coming off an 8-year hiatus). As long as I can get by with a 7-mil, I think I'd be fine.

I will send my contact info when I get off work at 10p tonight.

Lobo

I know I am resurrecting and old thread, but a couple of buddies from Wichita and I are going up to Lake Wilson the weekend of August 23rd. I was wondering if you knew of any potential dive sites up there we should check out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom