Looking for Bora Bora Dive Operator recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deaf diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well the title says it all. I am going to Bora and am looking for a great outfit to dive with.
Tjhanks in advance. Staying at Le Meridian if it matters.

I have dived at Bora Bora three times, twice on the Paul Gauguin, and once on Windstar. Paul Gauguin was fantastic, but you would have to be on their cruise. On the Windstar cruise, we used Top Dive, which was the ship's dive op. I found them to be a very good dive op with high quality DMs/Instructors, a well equipped, comfortable boat, and a highly professional approach to diving. With Top Dive, we had one DM for 4-6 divers per dive group, and the groups were set up by experience levels. The more experienced divers were given a bit more flexibility in dive depths and dive time. If you get a chance to do the Anau dive at the Manta cleaning station, do not miss it.

We dived with Laurent who is the owner of Diveeasy. It was my wife's first ocean diving and he was great. It was 5 years ago.
His dive shop is now at Le Méridien.

When we were in Bora Bora we dove with
Eleuthera Bora Diving Center. We also dove with Top Dive in Moorea. The experience with Top Dive was definitely a better dive experience. Very organized and professional. They are also on Bora Bora.

We dove with Patrick from Dive N' Smile Bora-Bora, he picked us up at the Hotel and brought us back, had a good time with them.
On Moorea, we dove with Moorea Fun Dive, Marie & Christian, also highly recommended.
Rangiroa, The Six Passengers! Would not hesitate to do it all over again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom