Looking for Battery Cover for Mares MC1/Dacor Darwin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JZiemerJr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to find a Battery Cover for a Mares MC1/Dacor Darwin Console computer. I have a "spare" my son needs to use but I've discovered a small crack in the cover that allows water into battery compartment. Would love to buy a new one, or 2 to have a spare. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

In case anyone else is looking, the battery door/cover p/n is 44200109, and the o-ring (standard size 2-017) is 46110225. Thanks Mares support!

I'm looking to find a Battery Cover for a Mares MC1/Dacor Darwin Console computer. I have a "spare" my son needs to use but I've discovered a small crack in the cover that allows water into battery compartment. Would love to buy a new one, or 2 to have a spare. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

I'd drill a hole in this computer to make it unusable and then use a sledge hammer to smash it to little pieces and buy a new modern computer for myself, or especially my son, not try to revive a piece of crap that was recalled due to issues with its software and the probability for causing serious injury.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom