Looking for B.V.I Divers from the 1980's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI to all who may have been aboard the MV Tropic Bird with Mike Bloss the captain, Rick, Stu, Alexis (greatly missed), myself- Laurie, Leslie and other past crew members.
Just trying to see who is still around and living happily ever after! I would love to hear from you and definately miss the Peter Pan life.

I'm Ron Daniel, organizer of the "Ron Daniel Dive Group." Our group dove together over a period of 18 years. Our first live-aboard was on the Tropic Bird in the BVI in 1983. Does anyone know the where about of Captain Mike Bloss?

HI to all who may have been aboard the MV Tropic Bird with Mike Bloss the captain, Rick, Stu, Alexis (greatly missed), myself- Laurie, Leslie and other past crew members.
Just trying to see who is still around and living happily ever after! I would love to hear from you and definately miss the Peter Pan life.
I'm Ron Daniel, organizer of the "Ron Daniel Dive Group." Our group dove together over a period of 18 years. Our first live-aboard was on the Tropic Bird in the BVI in 1983. Does anyone know the where about of Captain Mike Bloss?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom