Wanted Looking for AL19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landlockeddivingdoc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Planning to set up a slung pony for backup air supply in fairly shallow water. If anybody has anything they want to sell off, ranging from a bare tank to a fully valved (with provalve) and rigged pony, please PM me--would be interested in anything at the right price as long as it can pass VIP and hydro.

Would be willing to drive a couple hours for pickup, but I doubt many of you are in the diver's oasis that is south central Missouri, so I'll probably just pay for shipping.

Thanks in advance!

I've got a 19 to part with, but it's a yoke valve.

Attachments

• 20240629_185921.jpg
    20240629_185921.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 10
I have two 19 cf set up slung with H2Odyssey RGV2 valve/1st stage with button pressure guage and Cressi XS2 2nd stage. Also both fill station and yoke adapters for fill. Not sure I can dive any more but I doubt you would be interested as you are looking for a "right price" - which to me means cheap. They are set up like this 6 cf except they are brushed aluminum.
Pony 6 cf.jpg

I have:

Convertible DIN with hydro and VIP 6/24.
I have some basic reg options if you want.

Shoot me a DM here or a text and I can get you pics, etc. 9414452631

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom