looking for advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

right on, thanks, dawson. I'd basically come to the same conclusion, after looking at a number of locations.

saw your report link earlier, and tried to check it out, but couldn't get it to open. thks for the response.

cheers.

ddawson:
I done a liverboard in the Bahamas.
I just got back from Utila three weeks ago.

If I had a choice between those two, I would
pick Utila hands down. Utila is great diving for the
price.

For trip reports
see
http://ece.clemson.edu/crb/dawson/scubareports/scubareports.htm

Haven't seen him, but if I do I will let him know that you are looking for him..........

depthcharge65:
right on, thanks, dawson. I'd basically come to the same conclusion, after looking at a number of locations.

saw your report link earlier, and tried to check it out, but couldn't get it to open. thks for the response.

cheers.

Look down at my signature paste that link in

Depthcharge, rememer that Aug to Oct is prime hurricane season in the Bahamas.

Nice report on Utila Darren. You mentioned long boat rides but I did not see any actual times. What's a long boat ride, 30 minutes or 2 hrs?

herman:
Depthcharge, rememer that Aug to Oct is prime hurricane season in the Bahamas.

Nice report on Utila Darren. You mentioned long boat rides but I did not see any actual times. What's a long boat ride, 30 minutes or 2 hrs?

The Deep Blue Dive Boat is not that fast.
It takes about 1 hour to get to the good north side
diving like Willy's Hole. Of course, all of the south side diving
is like 10-15 minutes away for the afternoon and the night boat dives.

I had to ask, here in NC, a lot of dives have a 2 to 3 hr boat ride. thanks for the post, I am looking into going there.

Back
Top Bottom