Looking for a wreck dive trip in the first week of October off the island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoncherry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a week free at the beginning of October and Im looking for any trips going out in that week to explore wrecks or other interesting sites. I am a competent diver with all my gear except tank and belt and dm status. If anyone knows of a planned trip I could join as a single please let me know who to contact. Im looking to go from anywhere on the island really and quite flexible. Thanks

I have a week free at the beginning of October and Im looking for any trips going out in that week to explore wrecks or other interesting sites. I am a competent diver with all my gear except tank and belt and dm status. If anyone knows of a planned trip I could join as a single please let me know who to contact. Im looking to go from anywhere on the island really and quite flexible. Thanks

Without question, the best place to dive wrecks on the Island is Nanaimo and the best operator is Divers Choice diving bc canada scuba dive charters diver Vancouver Island Nanaimo British Columbia
They will provide weights, tanks and a nice hot lunch. You can't go wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom