Looking for a skin, not in black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yipiekaya

Reaction score
looking for a skin separate top and bottoms, but all i can find are ones in black, im diving in south florida,,..keys miami,,and like to use them as a rash guard..and the black ones get you roasting, nice to ba able to wear a light colored one in between dives and protect your self from the sun as well,.. any suggestions where to look..???, .

Excel has the Xcellerator tops that may work well for your purposes, they come in colors that will nicely complement your eyes :wink: *just kidding*

These are closer to rashguards, but a bit thicker and come separate as tops and bottoms.

do you have a link / web site - dealer for this brand i tried googling it and got mostly hi end car stuff,,, thanks.........

ArthurGerla:
Dive Goddess has some amazing fabrics on offer. Dunno about the separate top & bottoms tho.
thanks from what they showed only one piece, but if light in color i can use it part of the year, much better than black or navy blue,,. thankss for the lead

Also check out Liquid Fit - Carolyn lives in Key Largo

PM her here. She replies pretty quick.

I had a dive goddess and wore it out after about 5 years and 200 dives! Still loved it and plan on getting a new one. Fit was great, workmanship excellent. And they are FUN to wear!

Back
Top Bottom