Looking for a single male dive buddy for Cayman Brac trip October 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetsetdivers

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ave. Rojo Gomez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mex
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey fellow divers,
We are looking for a single ADVACED diver who has an interfest in diving Bloody Bay Wall and a bunch of other dive sites in and around Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. Trip date is October 9-16 2010. Please note the price is for double occupancy...that means you get the cheapest rate by being a buddy to another male advanced diver.
Email me directly at for the site link.
paul

Good morning Paul,

I saw your posting on the Cayman Brac trip in October. Can you provide me information on the trip? Price, place staying, # of dives, Nitrox price, etc? I am interested in diving that area.

Thanks for your assistance.

This trip is sold out. However if you are interested in this area in general and the Bloody Bay Wall specifically, go to our web page at wetsetdivetravel.com and sign up for our Newsletter. We have a pre DEMA special set up for January... under 1600.00 all inclusive for a week. The Newsletter will start hitting our subscribers mail boxes next week.
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom