Looking for a scuba skills refresh in San Pedro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suzsuz22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are going to AC with a few people and one of the divers hasn't done any diving since their certification a couple of years ago. I don't think they want to do the PADI refresh course, so it would be great to find a shop that will do something like a 1 hour skills review.
They have not been able to find a dive shop in their town with time available.
They have called a few shops in San Pedro and so far they either recommend the course or just paying for a personal dive guide (no skills or review, just the guide/buddy), nothing in between.
Any suggestions that I can pass on to the other person?
Thanks

We are going to AC with a few people and one of the divers hasn't done any diving since their certification a couple of years ago. I don't think they want to do the PADI refresh course, so it would be great to find a shop that will do something like a 1 hour skills review.
They have not been able to find a dive shop in their town with time available.
They have called a few shops in San Pedro and so far they either recommend the course or just paying for a personal dive guide (no skills or review, just the guide/buddy), nothing in between.
Any suggestions that I can pass on to the other person?
Thanks

Island Divers, ask for Rudy
Chuck and Robbie's, ask for Robbie
Reef Adventures, ask for Ched

Wait until arrival. Go to the dive ops, talk to them in person. Go with the one that gives you the best vibe in conjunction with your stated purpose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom