Looking for a Refresher....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matts1w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Jakarta, Indonesia & Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am looking for someone to conduct a refresher course for me.

My experience...
Somewhere over 2,500 dives from the Great Lakes to the ends of the earth Melanesia...
38 years of certification...
16 years as an active instructor...

However...
I just realized since A) We had a baby in March and B) COVID19 shutting down the world it has been eleven months since my last dive (the longest stretch since I was 12 years old) and...

...I may have forgotten how to dive. I remember something about breathing through the breathy thing and kicking with the kicky things... There must be more?

Current photo and mood:
dtsfg1.md.jpg

Thank you for considering.

I am looking for someone to conduct a refresher course for me.

My experience...
Somewhere over 2,500 dives from the Great Lakes to the ends of the earth Melanesia...
38 years of certification...
16 years as an active instructor...

However...
I just realized since A) We had a baby in March and B) COVID19 shutting down the world it has been eleven months since my last dive (the longest stretch since I was 12 years old) and...

...I may have forgotten how to dive. I remember something about breathing through the breathy thing and kicking with the kicky things... There must be more?

Current photo and mood:
View attachment 609003

Thank you for considering.

I think that you probably just need a little sleep and then it will all come back to you.

Back
Top Bottom