Looking for a Liveaboard, Hurghada October 2017, recommendations sought please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimJensen

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

My dive buddy and I are looking for a liveaboard from Hurghada between 14th October to 21st October 2017, for a week.
Both Advanced Open Water divers.
Which companies can people recommend, and ideally looking for a company who will arrange flights etc. and liveaboard as a package.
We will be travelling from the UK, London Gatwick Airport.

Thanks, any suggestions / advice will be welcomed

Jim

The Red Sea Aggressor is offering a 40% discount for their Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone itinerary during that week, see the link below. It leaves from Port Ghalib not Hurghada but it looks like a great trip.

Aggressor Fleet - Official Website

Last edited:
Hi there!

There are currently only two trips available that meet your date and destination (Hurghada) requirements.

1. M/Y Macys In - Their 7-night North itinerary departs from Hurghada on Oct. 14 and is currently on special for USD 863 per person (subject to change).

2. MV Emperor Superior - This boat has a Famous Five trip that leaves from Hurghada on Oct. 14 and is currently priced at USD 1, 264 (subject to change). But there are only 2 spots left!

Feel free to drop us a line about either of these trips, or let us know if your circumstances change so we can suggest other itineraries to you. Happy diving!

Hi there!

There are currently only two trips available that meet your date and destination (Hurghada) requirements.

1. M/Y Macys In - Their 7-night North itinerary departs from Hurghada on Oct. 14 and is currently on special for USD 863 per person (subject to change).

2. MV Emperor Superior - This boat has a Famous Five trip that leaves from Hurghada on Oct. 14 and is currently priced at USD 1, 264 (subject to change). But there are only 2 spots left!

Feel free to drop us a line about either of these trips, or let us know if your circumstances change so we can suggest other itineraries to you. Happy diving!

Hi, thanks for your reply. My dive buddy and I have just sent the booking through for the MV Emperor Superior Famous Five trip, in the name of Joseph Scott. Just waiting for confirmation. Looking forward to diving with you, cheers Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom