looking for a group will dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genepilzv

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
id like to dive this weekend in batangas. any group, diving this weekend (October 29/30-31 2010) in anilao? can join in? thank's

You won't have any problems meeting new friends at Planet Dive; just head on there which I do weekends and I get to dive with a group all the time.

do you know any shared transpo going there? you know, bringing car alone is too expensive. anyone?

If you can't find anyone to take you in their car, you can take public transpo, here's what you gotta do:
1. Take any bus heading to Batangas (bus with the sign board that says "BATANGAS PIER") bus fare is about Php180.00 Travel time is approx. 2.5hours Tell the bus conductor to drop you off in "Bolbok" (intersection going to Bauan/Mabini/Anilao)
2. Get on a Jeepney that goes to Mabini, and tell the jeepney driver to drop you off at the Intersection / Crossing going to Anilao. fare is about Php30.00 Travel time is approx. 30mins
3. From there, get on a tryke going to Anilao port area. tryke fare is about Php20.00 Travel time is approx. 5mins Get off at the tryke station fronting the grocery store on left turn going to Anilao.
4. This is where your negotiation skills will come in handy. If you hire a tryke to bring you to Planetdive, it should be between Php70-100.00(daytime); Things change at night,it could go as high as 200-300. If you are lucky, some jeepney go in Anilao however, it is very rare so i don't advise waiting for a jeepney but instead try to negotiate with the tryke drivers.

Been there, done that. =) Good luck and dive safe!

Back
Top Bottom