Looking for a extra U/W Videographer $$$$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquacatfighter

Contributor
Reaction score
:wink: We are currently looking for extra U/W Videographers in Orlando and Kansas city locations. The job contains doing videos for our movies and working with our scuba models. You must have your own equipment and willing to work week days.

Deb :)

What kind of equpment do you want?
What are the hours?
How much does it pay?

The web link didn't work

Hi Dennis,
You just need your vid cam and housing.:)
4 to 5 hours a day and the price varies on your experience.....
The link work fine for me, the site is using flash so it might be slow if you are using dail up connection.Send your resume to webmaster@scuba-babes.com.....

Thanks !

Deb :wink:

DennisS:
What kind of equpment do you want?
What are the hours?
How much does it pay?

The web link didn't work

Im not intrested in the videography end of this as this isnt something i would do but, i have a couple of suggestions for your webmaster.

1. loose the 2 clicks needed to get to anything to the site, you will turnoff more visitors then it will gain.

2. loose the flash, yes it looks good but its way to much for what your doing, and its adding to the load time of the pages. plus it wouldnt be that hard for it to be put into PHP or other scripting language that wouldnt need flash, if anything the use of flash is just a brag point for your programmer, rather then being a functional site .

3. have the page files redone because its taking my systems a very long time to load the pages (if longer then 7 seconds its to big). just on the couple pages i clicked average load time of over 60 seconds. again if it takes to long you will lose visitors.

sorry to be critical but its needed

Sorry, www.scuba-babes.com/ is unavailable.
403 Forbidden by Web Configuration
Webmasters - check your file/directory permissions
PowWeb Hosting offers 10Gb of BandWidth a Day!

I get this when I click on the higlighted text for scuba babes.

Hi Scubatooth,
Thank you for your advice ! Actually you just caught us in the middle of redoing the site, we have been trying out some new things before making it permanent fixture, so you pick a great time to mention those guide lines. :)

Thanks again for the help !

Deb :wink:

Scubatooth:
Im not intrested in the videography end of this as this isnt something i would do but, i have a couple of suggestions for your webmaster.

1. loose the 2 clicks needed to get to anything to the site, you will turnoff more visitors then it will gain.

2. loose the flash, yes it looks good but its way to much for what your doing, and its adding to the load time of the pages. plus it wouldnt be that hard for it to be put into PHP or other scripting language that wouldnt need flash, if anything the use of flash is just a brag point for your programmer, rather then being a functional site .

3. have the page files redone because its taking my systems a very long time to load the pages (if longer then 7 seconds its to big). just on the couple pages i clicked average load time of over 60 seconds. again if it takes to long you will lose visitors.

sorry to be critical but its needed

Hi Dennis,
I have no problems clicking on the link and getting to the site. The only thing that I can think of, that your Ip address is being blocked. I have to check the htaccess and see if there is something wrong there.
Thanks !

DennisS:
Sorry, www.scuba-babes.com/ is unavailable.
403 Forbidden by Web Configuration
Webmasters - check your file/directory permissions
PowWeb Hosting offers 10Gb of BandWidth a Day!

I get this when I click on the higlighted text for scuba babes.

As a webmaster, the website looks ok... too many clicks... too slow your server (sorry mate).

Any way.... the trailer doesn't work.

Not offense but:

DO YOU REALLY MAKE MONEY FROM THAT SORT OF IDEA? Girls in Scuba with guns?? :06:

Must be a US thing... It reminds me of Bowling for Columbine...

Good luck.

Hello diversjob,
The web page that your speaking about has a sign on it saying its under construction and that why its not working yet, but will be soon.:) Actually am surprise on how fast the site been growing since we opened it. We have now have over 12,000 members from around the world, so you can imagine what would the video sales would be like.:)

diversjobs:
As a webmaster, the website looks ok... too many clicks... too slow your server (sorry mate).

Any way.... the trailer doesn't work.

Not offense but:

DO YOU REALLY MAKE MONEY FROM THAT SORT OF IDEA? Girls in Scuba with guns?? :06:

Must be a US thing... It reminds me of Bowling for Columbine...

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom