Looking for a dive operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depth Gauge

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I'm heading down to Cozumel for a week of diving and staying at the Presidente. Normally I have used Scuba Du, which has been fine, but I really want to dive some of the more unusual sites like Maracaibo, Barracuda, etc. Does anyone recommend a good operation that doesn't gripe and moan about hitting these types of sites?

Many thanks,

Jason

Depth Gauge:
Hello,

I'm heading down to Cozumel for a week of diving and staying at the Presidente. Normally I have used Scuba Du, which has been fine, but I really want to dive some of the more unusual sites like Maracaibo, Barracuda, etc. Does anyone recommend a good operation that doesn't gripe and moan about hitting these types of sites?

Many thanks,

Jason

I have PM'd you!

The one thing to keep in mind when arranging these dives is to find people with the same skills and interests....you are talking advanced diving here and while you might enjoy a ripping current and eagle rays that the north end offers others might not.

Same goes for the south end.....read a post a bit further down about a dive at Punta Sur on the 20th of May by another poster.

Have a great time !!

Ron

Depth Gauge:
Hello,

Many thanks,

Jason

Contact Liquid Blue Divers--Michaela and Roberto have a great Dive operation! We dove with them in April.

Let them know what dive site locations you are interested in.

Office/Fax: 011-52-987-869-2812

http://www.liquidbluedivers.com/contact.html

AZDivers

Another operator is Charro who is an independent operator whose boat is the Mayte. Slow old style boat, all day diving with lunch and long surface intervals. He will go north or south if the conditions are ok. No web site but you can reach him by phone at 872 2460 and 872 1695 FAX (local numbers). You may have dove with Beto at SCUBA DU. If so Charro is his uncle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom