Looking for a Dive Buddy Saturday - 5/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemikethepike

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a dive buddy for Saturday. Where? Monterey, Lake Tahoe, North Coast, wherever .... I just want to dive. I am looking for either one long or two shorter doubles dives with an easy/light moderate entry/exit. I will use doubles (I don't have a single tank setup right now).

I'm also looking for a buddy for Saturday. Going to PI next week and I'd like to knock the rust off a little before I go. Though, I'm diving wet and single tank.

Anyone interstested, please msg me.

Andrew,

Thanks for the dive! I had a great time and really enjoyed my first daylight Octopus encounter. Here is a video from our dive:

[youtubehq]1zGAwSlA9lk[/youtubehq]

Cool video, Mike! Thanks for sharing.

It was a great weekend for diving, definitely.

Awesome video, and nice encounter with the octopus! I did 3 dives along the Breakwater with my buddy Fabs that day.

I'll have to get better with my air consumption so I can make it out to the fields without too much surface swim :)
Currently a newbie diver on an LP 72 :)

Dah... Green water. I guess that's the case for all summer in Monterey? :confused:

Thanks for posting the vid...

Dah... Green water. I guess that's the case for all summer in Monterey? :confused:

Thanks for posting the vid...

What? Too Green. Let's me fix that for you. Let me pull a few levels and spin a couple of gears.... Ok ... Not so green:

[youtubehq]W_jDz97gFWU[/youtubehq]

To a degree I think the video cameras make things look more green than they really are.

Cameras pretty much show how green it really is. Our brains do a far amount of "white balancing" automatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom