Looking For A Dive Buddy - Sac/Folsom/Tahoe and Beyond!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MBrady

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I am looking to get back into diving, but it has been a few years since I dove in the open water. The last time was when I was stationed in Guam and it was all T-shirts and shorts when I went it. Now, I own a Hollis Semi-Dry and I have to learn what it is like to dive in cooler conditions again. I did do the PADI refresher, but that was all pool diving. I do have 30 dives behind me.

I plan on taking classes such as Peak Buoyancy and Altitude, but I would like to get a couple of dives in before those classes so I don't waste everyone else's time trying to adjust to my new gear. A shore dive is preferred but, again, I really do not waste peoples time waiting on me. After that. more dives and more skills await! My goal is to get involved with dive programs that support wounded warriors or those with disabilities.

I am stationed at Beale AFB and can travel. If anyone is looking for a dive buddy, or can point me towards the right social media group, that would be great.

Any help is appreciated.

So I am looking to get back into diving, but it has been a few years since I dove in the open water. The last time was when I was stationed in Guam and it was all T-shirts and shorts when I went it. Now, I own a Hollis Semi-Dry and I have to learn what it is like to dive in cooler conditions again. I did do the PADI refresher, but that was all pool diving. I do have 30 dives behind me.

I plan on taking classes such as Peak Buoyancy and Altitude, but I would like to get a couple of dives in before those classes so I don't waste everyone else's time trying to adjust to my new gear. A shore dive is preferred but, again, I really do not waste peoples time waiting on me. After that. more dives and more skills await! My goal is to get involved with dive programs that support wounded warriors or those with disabilities.

I am stationed at Beale AFB and can travel. If anyone is looking for a dive buddy, or can point me towards the right social media group, that would be great.

Any help is appreciated.[/QU

Check out Divebuddy.com.

Heeyy I'm in Guam right now, gonna be coming back to Sacramento around February.
I dunno if you're trying to go diving in Folsom lake in the middle of winter, but maybe the visibility will be better since nobody wants to boat during flood season.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom