Looking for a dive buddy for between Christmas and new yrs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marivan377

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My girlfriend and I are driving to Florida Christmas Day. She doesn’t dive and I recently got my OW certification. We are going to be in Jacksonville the 26 and ft lauderdale from the 27 to 31. I’m not looking to do anything crazy but would definitely like to get in the water while there. If anyone is interested I’d be open to suggestions. Being from pa the water getting a bit cold to do my AOW dives. Pushing for spring.

Thanks for the info I’ll be sure to check them out.

Hey there, my bf is out of town for work and he’s my usual dive buddy. We both just got our OW. I know there are a couple of springs near by if your up for it.

Hey Bre thanks I’d definitely be interested. I’m trying to get in the water as much as possible. Whereabouts are you located?

I live in Jacksonville, but I’m always up for driving any where really. Let me know where you’d like to go. I don’t own a bcd, regs, or tank so I have to rent one.

I'll be in Boynton Beach, FL near West Palm 23-29 and will be insta-buddying up for a few days of diving. Thanks for the links!

I’ll be headed to ft lauderdale the 26th I’ll be there thru the 31st. West palm is just north rvojr. If you wanna try to do a dive up there I’m game. Also if your from Williams town nj. Your not far from me up here. I’m just over the bridge in pa. Would be good to know a diver close to home.

Bre Idk what kind of travel your willing to do but I usually stay in Jacksonville come May June for a week and would be good to know a local diver when I’m there. My gf can go her way and I can go diving.

I’m up to drive pretty much any where and West Palm beach is only 4 hours south of me. I’ve drove a lot between Pensacola and Jacksonville this year so I’ll be good to go. There Ginnie Springs that’s about 2 hours away from here. I was thinking of Peacock Springs, but on their website it said it was closed to swimmers and diving because of the river rising and the the water browning out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom