Looking for a Alkin W32

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shayne87

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello everyone
We are currently looking for a new or like new W32 compressor we are a non profit organization that have a high demand for air
We have 2 storage tanks 7000 psi (never store that high)
And probably need 2-3 more for storage
But mainly we or looking for an Alkin w32 or something comparable

Thanks in advance

HI Shayne,

I do not have an alkin, but I do have a used Bauer ME.1 compressor. It was built in 1987 it has 750ishhours on it. It is a work horse compressor. I upgraded to a 6000 psi compressor and no longer have a use for it. IT will come with a 240v-208 step down so that you can use with house current. This is what I used it with and had no issues. It still has a current air quality test report tested Dec 2021. I recently installed a new moisture and air intake filter. This would make a great dive/ paintball compressor. I have no way to ship and it would need to be picked up. I am in Baltimore Md.

Attachments

• DSC02613.JPG
    DSC02613.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC02614.JPG
    DSC02614.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC02615.JPG
    DSC02615.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 57
HI Shayne,

I do not have an alkin, but I do have a used Bauer ME.1 compressor. It was built in 1987 it has 750ishhours on it. It is a work horse compressor. I upgraded to a 6000 psi compressor and no longer have a use for it. IT will come with a 240v-208 step down so that you can use with house current. This is what I used it with and had no issues. It still has a current air quality test report tested Dec 2021. I recently installed a new moisture and air intake filter. This would make a great dive/ paintball compressor. I have no way to ship and it would need to be picked up. I am in Baltimore Md.
hey Erik, we currently have the same compressor but from 1985 :) its 3rd stage is crapping out and does not build past 3k psi how much are u looking for on this unit ? i know our group wanted a New unit but if the price is right they might decide different

Shayne,
To save money you can purchase the 3rd stage insert, also there is a valve that can taking apart to be cleaned. This will fix that build up issue.

When. I bought the compressor 3 years ago, I replaced these parts. So I knew there would be no issues for what I was using the compressor for. . I have this one set up to stop at 4310 as this is the highest that I filled to. I'm asking $5500. The compressor bust be picked up. I have no way to ship it or palletize it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom