Longtime Diver, trying to remain active

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linda Sheehan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi I've been diving on/off/ on again since 1980's. Naui Certified. and now PADI AOW. Love open water most.
I am very new to Scuba Board. But am excited to venture into communicating and learing from fellow divers.

Thanks for the welcome :). Yes....trying to get a Springs dive in this week. But Elsa TS.....has impact on water levels and some springs get murky due to high water levels. we will see. Then in 10 days will be in Open water in Gulf off shores of Panama Beach area.

Awesome, I'm jealous of your local diving opportunities living in Florida.

The hurricanes, not so much....

Hi I've been diving on/off/ on again since 1980's. Naui Certified. and now PADI AOW. Love open water most.
I am very new to Scuba Board. But am excited to venture into communicating and learing from fellow divers.

Hiya! Glad to hear that you are "on" again, as far as diving.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I sometimes dive off of Marco Island down south. Glad to have you aboard!

Back
Top Bottom