Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ccurnick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for a while so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm Conner, currently living in Washington DC. I first went diving roughly 16 years ago, but didn't start doing it seriously until the past 4-ish years or so. I primarily have dove in the carribean, but have some upcoming travel planned to Raja Ampat for a few weeks. I mostly am a hobbiest underwater photographer.

scuba pic.jpg

Eel.jpeg
anemone.jpeg
lizzardfish.jpeg
turtle.jpeg

Stellar
Hey everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for a while so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm Conner, currently living in Washington DC. I first went diving roughly 16 years ago, but didn't start doing it seriously until the past 4-ish years or so. I primarily have dove in the carribean, but have some upcoming travel planned to Raja Ampat for a few weeks. I mostly am a hobbiest underwater photographer.

View attachment 786592

View attachment 786593View attachment 786594View attachment 786595View attachment 786596
Stellar photos

Back
Top Bottom