Long time dream finally realized.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CowFishVT

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,

Returned from a vacation in Jamaica last week with incredible memories of my first four dives. My 12 year old and I took the PADI course at the resort and couldn't be more jazzed about our new hobby. We're already planning for a summer full of dives in Lake Champlain and where ever else we find appropriate.

I've started reading the great threads here and will be learning from all of you in the months and years to come!

Bennett

Welcome to SB and the awesome world of diving. Careful, your new hobby is extremely addictive.

Ha! Yes, I'm hooked. The son and I are visiting Waterfront Dive Shop in Burlington on Saturday to sign him up for this summer's SCUBA Camp...

It is addictive isn't it! Best thing I've ever done with my life. I got so hooked that now I'm an SSI and PADI Divemaster, will finish up and be a DAN Instructor soon, then I am starting Assistant Instructor. I try to be in the ocean every weekend.

The summer SCUBA Camp sounds like fun. I bet he'll have an amazing time.

Welcome to the forum! My son and I got certified last summer when he was 13 -- it's a great hobby to be able to do together (plus a live-in dive buddy!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom