Long Review - Dive With Martin & Dive Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice toad fish picture! Never seen one out in the open like that.

Wow, for 21 dives you take some fantastic pictures. Kudos!

yeah, 6-pack boats never take a rinse tank unless you ask for one ahead of time. We always take a white towel from home with us on any boat, to cover the cameras between dives, no need to wet it. Keeping the cameras out of the sun is the most important thing!

that is one thing I really like about the boats at ScubaClub, boats are covered and all have a place for cameras in shade, rinse tanks, and a hose to wash them off before you put them in the rinse tank!
(I can't tell you how many times my camera got bumped around, kicked by accident, etc. when I was diving from a 6-pk boat with a different dive op! Several times I got in water on second dive just to discover my camera was already on and battery dead..:crying:.)

robin

Had another toad fish pic. These were from my first nite dive so sorry about them being over exposed.
PICT0420.jpg

Amazing pics of the Toadfish. I'm glad your trip went well.

Great post. Thanls for taking the time to write such a balance post and for getting those pictures up!

Also make sure you have some sort of moisture muncher inside your bubble. A tip I got from here. My LDS sells moisture munchers, but I just save some of the ones that I find in packages. All they are is a bag of silicone. When they get saturated, toss them in your oven for a bit to dry them out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom