Long hose set up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bump. I miss typed my comment on how i have the lh set up ... trying to do 2 things at once does not work when trying to type. but i have it set up the way thats in the pic and how everyone has it set up.

Captain CaveMan:
Has anyone tryed this with the long hose set up.
i like having it raped around my body but i seen this set up before and wanted to see if anyone has done this.
i think some strech tubbing would work
The others covered the subject. I just wanted to comment the setup shown on the picture :D This hose setup is perfectly compatible with bungied wing :wink:

Captain CaveMan:
Has anyone tryed this with the long hose set up.
i like having it raped around my body but i seen this set up before and wanted to see if anyone has done this.
i think some strech tubbing would work
QUOTE]

Since this is a technical forum: Surely you mean you like having it "wrapped" around your body ... I mean ... you can get too technical ... Right?

MonkSeal:
This hose setup is perfectly compatible with bungied wing :wink:
And butt mounted lights.

In the pic that UP posted... What are the other two hoses running diagonal below the drysuit inflator? (opposite direction from the long hose.)

countryboy:
In the pic that UP posted... What are the other two hoses running diagonal below the drysuit inflator? (opposite direction from the long hose.)
It's canister light cable tucked under BP waist belt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom