LogTRAK update for Chromis?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregSaiz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm trying to download gauge mode dives from my Chromis using LogTRAK 1.0.0.3 for Mac. The serial port driver is installed and working, I can retrieve the computer settings and the download dives results in a data transfer. After the transfer is complete, the dive data appears corrupt. Screen shots attached. I suspecting LogTRAK has not been updated for the Chromis since it identifies the hardware as "0" when reading settings. No response from Scubapro support so I'm left to post this in the forums to see if anyone else has Chromis working with LogTRAK 1.0.0.3.
This is what I get from read computer settings...promising!
Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 10.47.15 AM.jpg

This is what I get after transferring dives. The computer is setup in Gauge Mode so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. Selecting the phantom dive and clicking OK results in no imported dive record.
Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 10.45.40 AM.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom