Logbook C-Card Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tplyons

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

While the card collection is growing, I'd like to get one of those plastic pages for my C-cards in my logbook. The pocket in the front of the logbook isn't big enough for all of them securely.

I can't seem to find them the plastic pages for my logbook anymore now that I need them.

Can anyone help me out?

Tim

Check Office Depot or Staples for business card inserts for a Day Planner.

You didn't mention the size and number of rings of your logbook. Will the ones suggested fit it? If not,

www.dive-logs.com prints log book pages, and offers the plastic holders for cards for a couple different divelog binder types.

I'd just carry the few I need and leave the card collection at home. Check the threads on how much it costs to replace a card and secondarily, no one gives a rip what cards you have except a dive operator that is placing restrictions on the dive.

Bob
-----------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

I would second that, if you take your log with you places - best to leave home any cards you don't need. It would suck to lose either, really suck to lose both.

Back
Top Bottom