Lodging near Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwfellah

Registered
Reaction score
Myself and some friends are coming up from oregon to the seattle area for a weekend of diving on the 5th and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for an uber cheap place to sleep for the weekend. campgrounds or cheap motels are good. Really, a free place to pitch a tent would be ideal (we are students w/ little $). Does anyone have any suggestions?
~Ian

I think there is a decent hostel downtown. Not sure how you'd find it. Otherwise for camping it would need to be in a state park or private campground.

Jack

I have actually stayed at the Walmart parking lot in the back of my Explorer, and slept on an air mattress . The only hard part was getting all my gear into the front seat so I had enough room in the back.

Otherwise, I like the Extended Stay in Lynnwood for about 60.00 a night.

Motel 6 by Sea-Tac Airport was about $40/night a month or 2 ago when I stayed there.

Do you know where you'll be diving? It will be easier to suggest specific spots for you that way. Are you diving SeaCrest (West Seattle), or Edmonds area, or other?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom