Local Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fast5frog

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys. I am new to diving (not yet certified) and was wondering if anyone from the area (Easton, PA) could guide me as to where there is a good place to get certified and to dive locally. I only live about 10 minutes from Dutch Springs and am looking forward to spending a good deal of time there this coming spring/summer. Eventually working my way to diving off the jersey shore. Any advise or opinions would be greatly appreciated -Ron

Dutch Springs is a great place to train and hang out with friends while working on skills. There are also two other local quarries that are good for training and hanging out with friends. Bainbridge Scuba Center is located in Bainbridge, PA and Willow Springs Parks is located in Richland, PA (not to far from Hershey). There are also numerous rivers and shore dives that numerous members from Wreck Valley dive on a regular basis. If you are looking to spend money diving then you can hit the boats of Jersey, take a short drive up to the St. Lawrence or a little longer drive down south. No matter where you decide to dive, I look forward to seeing you around and diving soon.
Take care,
Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom