Lobster Mini-Season 7/28 - 29/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe:
Oh darling I forgot, my worlds revolves around you.... :dazzler1:
:D

So who's up for a Tuesday/Wednesday midnight shore dive to catch some bugs off the honey comb (a.k.a. swiss cheese) in Mike Jacob's front yard????? I'd love to join y'all on the boat, but............. anyone????????

sounds good to me. I would love to...

I'm in.

Everyone ordered their license yet?

Marc

Naw...its no fun getting it too early :D

Gonna go lobstering!....Yeah!!!. wooo woooo wooo.

(I don't gotta touch one do I? lol )

OK, picked up my license and stamp today! Only problem is, I'm only off on Wednesday, and am limited on distance. Anyone heading out from the Central Florida area? Jax to Daytona? Florida West Coast? Lower Big Bend to Crystal River? I am limited to about a two hour drive. :(

Well I started this thread and I'm glad that a bunch of you are going out for the bugs this mini-season. I will be heading out of Key Biscayne with Diver's Paradise on the morning of the 29th. (I want to avoid all the idiots on Wednesday night :wink:

If anybody want's to join me just call Omar at Diver's Paradise;

Diver's Paradise of Key Biscayne Crandon Marina
4000 Crandon Boulevard
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149
(305) 361-3483

It's $50.00 for a two tank dive no equipment. He has all the stuff to rent. This guy has been doing this for years and knows the good spots.

Hope to see some members on this trip. PM me if you're going.

:diver:

Cubascuba

Scubaguy62:
So who's up for a Tuesday/Wednesday midnight shore dive to catch some bugs off the honey comb (a.k.a. swiss cheese) in Mike Jacob's front yard????? I'd love to join y'all on the boat, but............. anyone????????

I'm still waiting to make sure that I don't have to go into work really early the next morning, but I'm tentatively in. Got my tanks, my bag/tickle stick/gauge and am getting my license this afternoon, I hope.

One matter comes to mind....what do we do about parking?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom