lobster dinner in coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
HI All,

I've done several searches here on the board and found a few posts but I'm hoping to hear more! I've been told that having lobster/lobster tail in Cozumel is a must! Would love to hear suggestions on which restuarants to go to for Lobster and ball park prices. Thanks!

d56nut:
HI All,

I've done several searches here on the board and found a few posts but I'm hoping to hear more! I've been told that having lobster/lobster tail in Cozumel is a must! Would love to hear suggestions on which restuarants to go to for Lobster and ball park prices. Thanks!
I'm more of a fish eater in Coz. Gulf lobster just doesn't excite me that much. The only time I've ever done Lobster there was to split a seafood platter at Chen Rio, which is on the other side of the island. It was very good and Chen Rio is my favorite place to sit n' sip and enjoy the veiw. This would be a lunch only kind of thing.

James

I found this recommendation on the travelnotes board. I copied it to post here.

Hi Every one, I have been so busy in my place in the last few days and have had not even chance to come and say hi on the board, but last night I decided to take a break and went out for dinner with Letty and a friend we hit La Lobsteria restaurant and was very nice. We had a large variety of dishes along appetizers, salads and main courses and share all. The food was great and the prices as well. The service nice and the atmosphere cozy. I personally like to recomend places since we need more good and nice places in the island. Located on 5th avenue in the corner with 7th street.

Adrian
Especias

The person that posted this is a restaurant owener in Coz have heard good things about his place as well. I have not tried either place. We are going to Coz 2nd week in June hopefully we will at that time.

d56nut:
HI All,

I had the steak and lobster at Pepi's. It was absolutely fantastic. I don't recall the price exactly (I think it was around $30 or so) as (lucky me) I wasn't paying for dinner. Check it out, it's on the main strip just down the road a bit from Carlos 'N Charlies.

I have had lobster a number of places in Coz and still believe that Primas Lobster, 1/2 pound or 3/4 pound tail with homemade pasta, fresh steamed veggies, homemade bread..........ummmm........is the best. $19.99 and $23.99 respectively.

Lobster House and Lobster Cove are a joke in my opinion. Waaaaaay toooooooo expensive and not very good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom