LK's PATTAYA BASH THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I must say though, it has been very quiet on here the last few days while I been away in Bangkok.

Thank God you finally made a posting. I left for a week dive trip on the day after you stopped posting and someone even asked me if I was Lord Khram since its seemed you stopped posting at the same time I had departed the port.

Guess I am off the hook now since I did not return to port until the 26th.

:banana:

John

JK, considering that we dove with AZ in Pattaya last month, I can 100% vouch that you are not LK.

If he is LK, he is just playin with all of us. I am out again this weekend. PM if you want to meet up.

No one as asked me yet if I am LK? I been diving quite a lot recently as well, been in Koh Tao for a while, and even been doing some diving in Pattaya. Sea a bit choppy here at the moment and strong winds so I giving the diving a rest now for a while.
Back on the chang for a few nights.
Is jkaterenchuk really lord khram??????

This is the one single thread where I can (and will) argue with LK; this being LK's "bash=thread" and all.
I know it's probably a futile attempt on my part but I hope to talk at least (what I think is) some sense into the guy.

Just letting go without a fight doesn't seem right to me.

:splat:

I not here to argue with individuals. i only here to express my opinions, the same as everyone else does.
just seems our opinions differ somewhat at times.

Was your diving experiences better this go? Did you see the Aquanaut's add in the BKK Trader?

Was your diving experiences better this go? Did you see the Aquanaut's add in the BKK Trader?

Not seen aquanauts ad, I will look out for that, always good to keep up with the latest developments, thanks.
Diving in Koh Tao good, also enjoyed the diving in Pattaya, me and 3 friends decided to rent a boat with captain, and organised our own trips, great time had by all thanks. Shame about the viz but you cant have it all.
We were going to book a 5 day dive package with Dive South East Asia, (Aquanauts new neighbour) but when we were greeted by a pissed up shop owner promising us 30 metres visibility, we thought, 'what other lies will he come out with'. This coupled with his illegal instructors, we decided best to avoid.

Back
Top Bottom