LK's PATTAYA BASH THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For a place (Pattaya) that is a fairly normal dive destination it sure is getting a lot of air time....Do you think LK is covertly/slyly spamming for Pattaya? :rofl3:
Lord Khram: Koh Khram...If I'm not mistaken Koh Khram is in the Pattaya region.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Whats up with that LK? :confused:

Well it is not so bad....

Once I dove with a guide on the wrong place (need to check the logbook which island it was) and there was ONLY trash on the bottom. 1 zillion of empty beer bottles (maybe possible to sell them???). two blinker for fishing, and one stainless steel thing for fishing (which I gave the captain as gift)...so some places very dirty....

the wracks are good for exercise.....
some instructor are ex military and heavy drinker (but that's real a minority)
not as bad as its reputation....

What kind of impression will that make to a future marine archeologist?
:rofl3:

They will think it was a kind of a religion. You had to put brown bottles in the sea, so the spirits find their way to heaven. So they will know Pattaya was a spiritual center with mostly monks and priests. The buildings indicate that a lot people came there for meditation and praying.

Pretty clear or?

Lord Khram: Koh Khram...If I'm not mistaken Koh Khram is in the Pattaya region.

LK's been awfully quiet.

Close to Pattaya lies a decommissioned warship (The "HTMS Khram", formerly known as the USS LSM 469) sunk by the Thai navy in 2003 to create an artificial breeding ground for marine life.

Maybe it's at those two places (Koh Khram and HTMS Khram) where our Lord learned to dive....????

LK's been awfully quiet.

Somehow I feel he is lurking out there in cyberspace, brewing, not appreciating all this playful attention. :internet:

But then again his strategy is working... he has finally peaked my interest in Pattaya..I am planning a trip there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom