Liveaboard in Myanmar: 5 divers for the price of 4!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSS

Registered
Reaction score
Amphoe Muang Ranong, Ranong, Thailand, Thailand
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi everyone,
Trying to put a group together for a great liveaboard cruise in Myanmar, a still new destination of the beaten track.

Either one of these two departures to benefit of this promotion:
6-11th of November and 13-18th of November

Put a group together and get a great deal!
For 4 paying divers, the 5th come for free!

- frog fish, seahorse, ghost pipe fish, harlequin shrimp, pass in tunnels and caves next to sleeping nurse sharks
- night dives every night! (spanish dancers, shrimps of all kind, crabs, lobsters)
- amazing food all included!

Who is up for it?

Check the website: http://www.thesmilingseahorse.com

Looks great, unfortunately my holiday dates are fixed to February 2016:( Anyway, how is the coral "up there"? Heard that the Similans got a serious bleaching not so long ago.

Looks great, unfortunately my holiday dates are fixed to February 2016:( Anyway, how is the coral "up there"? Heard that the Similans got a serious bleaching not so long ago.
Hello there Tamas,
There is a lot more water movements in Myanmar than the close by Similans: deeper sites, more current, so the water temperature is usually 2 degree colder than in Thailand at the warmest of the season, nt much difference but enough to have saved the coral here and bleached it there...
The coral life is stunning around Mergui archipelago, mostly soft coral and the largest seafans I have ever seen.
We still have some room in February :) get in touch by email
Camille

Back
Top Bottom