Liveaboard for Orca 3 days trip from 2nd Jan 2019. Looking for teammates!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hehaha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My Friend and I plan to chasing orcas and humpback whales in the first week of 2019. Cause it's in new year period, there are few trips available and other time is almost full from Nov 2018. Jan may be is the best time of a year to see these lovely creatures.
unknown-jpg.468595.jpg

Fortunately, I found a website they can offer a 3-days trip only for 12-people group. So here I am.The website is Home - ORCA NORWAY. We do snorkeling / free diving with orcas and humpback. No scuba diving with the animals, they are afraid of the bubbles and will then disappear. And there is opportunity to do scuba diving for well certified dry-suit divers in the evening nearby the boat (in the harbor). And the price is 23700 NOK without equipment and 1200 NOK for 3-days full equipment.

Both I and my friend are experienced divers. One is DM and the other is AOW. Both of us are warm-heart and interesting, I promise you will never feel bored to stay with us. And it will be your lifetime experience definitely. Come on and join us.

For more details, you can contact me with email hexinbupt@icloud.com.

Back
Top Bottom