Question Liveaboard.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chelmib

New
Reaction score
How secure are links sent for payment on a liveaboard? Ghazala Explorer, OceanTribe Fleet, Red Sea, booking through liveaboard.com. I read some concerns regarding this agent, and I finally (think) traced down the fleet, but i hesitate to change and book directly as liveaboard.com is holding for us one of few available cabins for those dates. (Last time I booked a liveboard (GBR) was 12y. and i did book directly) thank you.

How secure are links sent for payment on a liveaboard? Ghazala Explorer, OceanTribe Fleet, Red Sea, booking through liveaboard.com. I read some concerns regarding this agent, and I finally (think) traced down the fleet, but i hesitate to change and book directly as liveaboard.com is holding for us one of few available cabins for those dates. (Last time I booked a liveboard (GBR) was 12y. and i did book directly) thank you.
HI, I'm basically in the same situation of you right now... Ghazala Explorer is holding a spot for me and I did the reservation through liveaboard.com ... How was your experience with them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom