Little Cayman video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful video, thank you for sharing! Well, I can see that you had great diving, how did you like the resort? Is this your first time at LCBR or have you been there before?

He owns the joint. :)

Did you hide anything on the reef for me to find in a few weeks?

Nice video.

It was my 3rd time and great as usual and seems like the quality of the food has improved. The new lobby is great and the larger new dining room will be a big addition when done. Looks like they’ll have a much larger outdoor patio. They said they’ll have a new indoor bar is well

It was very windy and we couldn’t make it around to Bloody Bay the first 3 1/2 days. Diving was still decent on the south side but once you get to BB, the difference is huge.

What were you shooting with?

He owns the joint. :)

Did you hide anything on the reef for me to find in a few weeks?

Nice video.

I hid something for you in the bar. If you do the daytrip to LC from Brac, you’ll have lunch at LCBR. Same from LC to Brac, great idea to promote the resorts.

What were you shooting with?

GoPro 7 1080@60 with no lights, didn’t feel like lugging them. The lighting and viz was great, only had to edit the jaw fish and flounder video to make it a little brighter.

I hid something for you in the bar. If you do the daytrip to LC from Brac, you’ll have lunch at LCBR. Same from LC to Brac, great idea to promote the resorts.
Same bartender? What was her name?

I think Theresa the one from Taiwan but she left the week before we got there. They have some great new peeps.

That's her.. ..she kept my tequila fix going and going and.....I'll miss her...but we'll be on Brac anyways...thanks.

Back
Top Bottom