Little Cayman below normal pricing this fall!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
lcbr.jpg

If any fellow ScubaBoard members are interested, a group of us are going to the Little Cayman Beach Resort this fall. The details are below.

When: Saturday, October 27th - Saturday, November 3rd

Price: $1381 pp based on double occupancy

Includes the following:

* 7 nights in a pool view room
* Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily (the food is incredible)
* 17 boat dives (6 days of 2 tank morning dives and 5 afternoon dives)
* Transfers
* All taxes and service charges
* Free use of a dive computer
* Free welcome rum punch

Normally this would trip would cost $1519 pp but what we do is take the free spots and divide the savings over everyone's cost so we all get a discounted rate. That way no one pays for someone else to go for free and we all enjoy in the savings. I think most folks don't feel the need to pay for a "trip leader".

I do have a limited amount of rooms being held and as of this posting, it looks like we have 16 folks going so far. If you are a person who doesn't like to do the "group thing" then you need not worry. If anyone decides to go you don't have to sit at a big table during meals, you don't have to "hang with the group", etc. etc. You probably won't even have to dive with the group because it looks as if we'll have enough folks going that we'll have two boats.

I just offer this to fellow SB members as a way to meet fellow divers and to give folks a chance to go at special pricing that you probably can't get thru a dive shop or be able to get on your own.

So feel free to contact me if you are interested. We would love to have you and it's always great to meet fellow SB members and make new dive friends.

BDSC

Thanks to all who sent me PM's about the trip. As of this moment, I have one room left but may could get a couple more. The trick would be getting into and out of Little Cayman from Grand Cayman. I spent three different days on the phone with Cayman Air but finally got everyone booked on those flights. But those spots are almost gone for getting in Saturday to Saturday. Could still get folks in Friday to Friday probably.

Anyway, let me know if anyone may be interested and I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom