Little Cayman Beach Resort or Isla Marisol Glover's Reef Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like the closed Manta resort was much better - if that dang powerball would just come through, I'd see if I can buy and reopen that resort. We loved it there and diving was fantastic. To be honest though, I can't remember if they had AC or not - we were there in october so I assume they had AC as that would probably have stuck with me. I know they did have water shortages/outages a couple times but nothing that wasn't restored in short order - but the food/bar was awesome - never hungry. Little Cayman I was just at in April and IS still awesome with AC, a pool, and excellent diving/divemasters/captains!

Thank you for all of the responses! We decided on Little Cayman Beach Resort. I have heard repeatedly that the diving at Little Cayman is amazing, so I don't think we can go wrong there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom