Little Cayman Beach Resort and Reef Divers Video 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlenElectronic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just returned from my 5th trip to Little Cayman Beach Resort (yes I like it that much) and a number of the staff and a few guests I met last year asked about my UW videos from 2016. Oops, forgot to post it.

Can't get enough of Bloody Bay Wall and Preston Reef. Plus the environment at LCBR is just the way it should be, laid back, easy, enjoyable and friendly. Big recognition to the entire staff at Reef Divers, some who have been with the operation for many years.

Here it is, highlights from 2016. Enjoy!

Stunning video, captivating at times! Thanks for sharing.

How;s the breakfast/dinner meal plan? Considering a December visit and planning now. Anything we should know about the resort that's not on their web site?

The food is great at the resort. I always buy the full meal plan (3 meals a day and 2 drinks at the bar). The variety of food is endless, it's all well prepared and you can eat to your hearts content at every meal. You really don't have a lot of choices on the island to go out and eat, so it's best you get the meal plan.

This place is the best dive resort in the carribean (next to Harbour Village Beach Club in Bonaire).

Back
Top Bottom