List price on Atomic M1 Ti2 and Z1 Octos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Does anyone know the list price on the Atomic safe seconds.

I already have an oceanic piston 1st stage with swivel that came with either my omega or delta 3 regulator.

I was thinking of just adding one of the atomic octos (probably the Ti2) and saving the money on the 1st stage. I could then add the larger T and swivel if I decide I want it.

Any reason not to do this?

ScottCocoaBeach:
Does anyone know the list price on the Atomic safe seconds.

I already have an oceanic piston 1st stage with swivel that came with either my omega or delta 3 regulator.

I was thinking of just adding one of the atomic octos (probably the Ti2) and saving the money on the 1st stage. I could then add the larger T and swivel if I decide I want it.

Any reason not to do this?

MSP on the standard SS1 is $229 - titanium is $339.

Thanks, do you know if the Z1 octo is the same price as the SS1?

What would you all do, save some money and add the Ti2 or Z1 octo to my existing reg or spend another $50 (over the Ti2) for the Z1 with 1st stage to get both items.

On either set up I would add the M1 exaust and possibly the swivel hose.

Scott

ScottCocoaBeach:
Thanks, do you know if the Z1 octo is the same price as the SS1?

What would you all do, save some money and add the Ti2 or Z1 octo to my existing reg or spend another $50 (over the Ti2) for the Z1 with 1st stage to get both items.

On either set up I would add the M1 exaust and possibly the swivel hose.

Scott

I just bought my first reg and BC so I won't be suggesting anything. I bought the B2 and an SS1. I bought the SS1 for 1 simple reason - 1 fewer free hanging devices to manage. That's the only reason I went that way and I have zero experience with the SS1.

No one at my LDS had experience with the SS1 either except to say "we sell them, they leave the store, they never come back for repair or adjustment and everyone says they love them."

From Atomic's web page FAQ section found in the "Contact Information" link:

Does Atomic Aquatics sell an octopus?

We have two octo's available: the T2 (Titanium), and the Z1 Second Stage, both with 36" hoses and yellow front covers. They retail for $350.00 and $250.00 respectively.

ScubaTexas:
From Atomic's web page FAQ section found in the "Contact Information" link:

Does Atomic Aquatics sell an octopus?

We have two octo's available: the T2 (Titanium), and the Z1 Second Stage, both with 36" hoses and yellow front covers. They retail for $350.00 and $250.00 respectively.

If you don't know where to look, that FAQ section is hard to find. I finally found it in the Contact Us section of the web site. It looks like those prices are from 2001 so I don't think they are really up to date, but thanks for pointing me to this part of their site.

They are still correct. The Z2 octo sells for $225 on Leisurepro and I recently got a price of $1000 for two Z1's w/ Z2 octos from my LDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom