list of lembeh resorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big fish63

Contributor
Reaction score
If you know of a resort in lembeh please post the name so I can check it out on the web

I'm sure you'll get some responses, but if you go to your favorite search engine and enter "Lembeh resorts," the result will be a list of resorts in Lembeh.

Last edited:
In price range (more or less): Two Fish Divers, Bastianos, NAD, Divers Lodge Lembeh, Immanuel, Black Sand Dive Retreat, Kungkungan Bay Resort, Lembeh Cottages (not really situated at Lembeh), Lembeh Hills, Lembeh Resort, Kasawari Lembeh Resort.
Best service for diving and price/quality:eek:ur Divers Lodge Lembeh. Sorry, you asked for it.

We had a great time with Two Fish. Great service and diving. Accommodations are very meager as in no AC, TV, phone etc. but we had a great time and would stay and dive with them again.

We had an extraordinary time at Kungkungan Bay Resort. A beautiful place, very "green" in construction, with excellent food, superb service, and fabulous diving. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Divers Lodge Lembeh: outstanding service, outstanding dives.

I went there in May 2010. The only small drawback I found is that the center is not as close to main dive sites as most other resorts. But, I am going back there, in May again, although I was planning to go to Bali this year, but I could not resist, could not wait any more before diving with DLL again!

Malène

For value for your money I would recommend you strongly consider Black Sand Retreat. The resort is small enough to be considered 'boutique' with just 6 bungalows and a maximum of 4 divers plus one guide on their 3 purpose built dive boats. Guides are as good as any in Lembeh, the house reef is one of the more popular muck dive locations in Lembeh and the resort is well centered to the other outstanding muck sites plus some good reef diving (Nudi Retreat). I just finished my second trip there in 2 months. Read the reviews on Trip Advisor as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom