Liquivision X1 screen repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C.B

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello :)
Having an old Liquivision X1 - and the OLED screen has faded away. Anyone knows if it is possible to fix somewhere?

I know that the company is closed, but maybe someone knows someone who does those repairs?!?!

Cheers

I had a thread over on RBW about taking multiple X1's apart and trying to frankenstein one back together. Not sure if RBW is even up anymore.

The summary is it didn't work, at all.

Jim

It seems RBW isn't working anymore :(

...too bad, I seem to remember that post had some useful bits, like what battery was inside...

I thought there was a discussion at some point of someone archiving RBW. @The Chairman?

At any rate, I'll pull out my old hard drive and see if I have those pictures of the X1 disassembly somewhere. I'm sure the writeup was directly in the post (not saved in a doc or pdf), but I may be able to find the pictures again. Just need to remember what phone or camera I used to take them!

More to follow.

Jim

...Thanks for that ! @moose_grunt I was following the other thread and not seen this.

Back
Top Bottom