Liquid Vision X1 For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone,

I purchased the X1 in 2014, and it continues to perform great to this day. The reason I’m selling the computer is that it has lot of diving life left in it, and it is a great technical dive computer; however, to this day every one of my dives have been above 130 feet. A certified technical diver will appreciate this computer’s capabilities.

What makes the X1 so great is that it’s LED display is amazing in murky water, the “tap to function” design allows easy changes while navigating options, and it eliminates any chance of an o-ring failure at depth, and it holds enough battery-charge for over four weekends of continuous diving with open-water students.

The contents include the wall outlet and auto-cigarette lighter charging cables, the data transfer/charging cradle, data cable, and the wrist-diving cradle with both bungee cord and Velcro wrist straps.

Asking price is $350 plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom