Link location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron203

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Has the Texas Swamp Diver's link location changed for anybody else?

It used to be the last one under United States, but now it's second.

It had me befuddled and looking for it for awhile. I finally broke down and used the "Find" feature of Explorer.

(If you can't tell, I'm a creature of habit......)

Yeah, I had found it (obviously, I posted the thread there!). It was more of a "Hey, it changed...." post. No biggie....

I now notice the announcement at the top that talks about re-structuring the forum.

I was half expecting somebody to say, "Hey dummy, they changed it 6 months ago....":wink:

Yeah, I had found it (obviously, I posted the thread there!). It was more of a "Hey, it changed...." post. No biggie....

I now notice the announcement at the top that talks about re-structuring the forum.

I was half expecting somebody to say, "Hey dummy, they changed it 6 months ago....":wink:

Hey dummy, they changed it today :D It took me a few moments to find it as well. I guess the mods got bored and needed some busy work.

Go to the main page of the Texas Swamp Divers section and you will find a link to click to subscribe to the TSD forum at the bottom. Then you can just click on it in your User CP page.

Go to the main page of the Texas Swamp Divers section and you will find a link to click to subscribe to the TSD forum at the bottom. Then you can just click on it in your User CP page.

Thanks for the tip! I never take the time to learn all the bells and whistles of stuff...I typically brute force my way through.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom