limited edition sea hunt T 68/100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
sea hunt shirt 2.JPG
sea hunt shirt.JPG
Just certed a new new rebreather student on the weekend CONGRATS HARRY on finishing his RB course , after the course was finished he gave me this !!!!! one of 100 limited sea soft mike nelson t shirt !!!! number 68 is now mine !!!!! what a great heart felt gesture ..I was very touched ......I will wear it sparingly .....I know a few people here will be jealous ..(rhwestfall et el ....jeff wont care lol).....but we now have another rb diver to the dark side ..........steve

Good for YOU! and what a great thoughtful gift from a student
He certainly honored YOU!

Remember as soon as you unwrap it and wear it the shirt is used and losses considerable value

Sam Miller,III

That's one of the coolest things I've seen yet.

wont lose value to me .............

I totally agree...
wear it & enjoy wearing it
but
Remember -- to ever thing there is a beginning, a middle and end

New shirt - worn shirt - worn out shirt = rag

Lets hope the later stage is many moons in the future

Sam Miller, 111

at this point Sam .I think the shirt will out live me ....I still have t shirts that are 20 years old and just sit in the SPECIAL T draw

Same here
Yesterday I was wearing a sweat shirt that my wife and I estimated to be between 40 & 45 years old

Some how some way the just keep on coming and we just keep on hanging them up and on occasion even wearing them

I must do some serious tossing !

Cheers from California

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom