Like New Reg set with SPG and inflators Salvo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
As the title reads:

Like new Salvo regs. There are two second stages and they are SRS. The second stages are both fully adjustable and also have the "ADJUSTABLE VENTURI SWITCH." I believe the first stage is an SRX but am not certain as it does not say. The SPG is a brass and glass and is in tip top shape. One of the inflators is a DUI drysuit inflator hose. The other inflator hose is shorter and has a quick disconnect as well. There are also two SS bolt snaps. One is smaller for clipping off second stage. One is larger for clipping off SPG. A bungee necklace. This is a short hose long hose configuration (7ft for long). It looks like there is little if any use on these, although I know very little about them and have not used them. They were part of a recent deal I came across. I figured one of you would be able to make great use of them, especially at this price.

I am asking $250 for everything and $11.65 for USPS priority shipping to US addresses. This includes delivery confirmation as well. Considering the second stages are $120 each, the SPG another $50, the 5 hoses, 2 SS clips and bungee necklace put it well over $350 even before the first stage, someone will get a great deal.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer for you. I am trying to include pictures to suit everyone's questions up front.

First one to send paypal takes the deal. I can send them out immediately.

Should no one show interest, they will go on eBay shortly. Best of luck and dive safe.

Attachments

• DSC04523.JPE
    DSC04523.JPE
    15.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC04522.JPE
    DSC04522.JPE
    15.2 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC04525.JPE
    DSC04525.JPE
    15.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC04526.JPE
    DSC04526.JPE
    14.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC04527.JPE
    DSC04527.JPE
    14.7 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC04528.JPE
    DSC04528.JPE
    14.9 KB · Views: 125
do you have any more information about this setup? you say you've never dived with it ... but do you know who has? what about the service history? i can't find any information about the SRX or SRS on salvo's website. is the first stage balanced? piston/diaphragm? sure, its a good price, but i'd like to know more about what i'm buying! also, is it true this company also manufactures all oms regulators?

I can tell you that RonzoTheGreat is a great guy and the item he sells will come exactly as stated. very stand up person and whoever should decide to buy this have no worries about purchasing from him.

Hey Rak,

Unfortunately I do not know about what you are asking. I only knew I would be helping someone out by throwing them here on the board. If someone makes the right offer, I can't really imagine turning it down. Reasonable is relative yes, but fair is fair.

If you want them for $200 plus shipping (actual) I can send them out tomorrow. Otherwise I don't mind putting them on ebay.

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom